Wednesday, July 22

Crazy Grandma

I've had Blake for the last going on 3 weeks every morning and to mix things up this is what we did yesterday morning.

Monkey see....
Monkey do:-)
Then we had hot chocolate after "cutting down a tree" as Blake called it. But in reality I just trimed up some branches that were hanging out over the road.
Oh, and today he asked if we could do that again with the "shaving cream"! I told him we don't eat shaving cream, it's called cool whip and to NEVER eat shaving cream.

3 comments:

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

shaving cream!!! LOL
kids say the funniest things

Jennifer said...

Thanks Grandma! Now I will have to buy whip cream in the can not the tub. Only if there is a coupon that is. You two are having too much fun. Good thing he goes to camp with me next week :)

Lori said...

That's like having too much sun in February, no such thing as too much fun!