Sunday, March 8

Blake Spends The Night

Blake, after story time calling mommy and daddy to tell 'em good-night. He is covering his eyes because the flash was going to be too bright since his room was lights out at this time. Yes, I had to have panda bears even in Blakes room. I'm in love with pandas FOR SURE.

In preparation for our big day on Wednesday, Blake spent Tuesday night with us. Sam picked him up on his way home from work and dinner was ready when they got here. We were both thrilled to have him since he does not like to spend the night anywhere mommy isn't . This time he was as thrilled as we were. I think I can count on one hand how many times he has spent the night here w/o mommy. After bath, we had popcorn and watched some SPROUT T.V. and then grandps read the good night story, he called mommy and daddy to say goodnight and he fell asleep in no time. Good thing, cause I was not feeling well.

He brought a picture he colored to show us and took EVERY single thing out of his bag, he had his blanket, duck, teddy, clothes, toothbrush toothpaste, p.j's and the list goes on and on. He even brought a cookie for Joel in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he spent the night with you without me. He was worried that duck and teddy would miss him if he didn't take them too. We made a big deal about how it was fun to stay at grandma and grandpa's house, so maybe next time it won't take so much convincing.

Lori said...

The boys talked about having a sleep over here so I might try one in a couple months. I want to try to get Blake to spend the night again soon; before he forgets that everything went well. haha.