Friday, February 26

My Collections...PANDAS!!!!

Here I am a few years back on my birthday, notice my shirt?
Isn't that pretty clever, a cupcake cake...I love it!

OK, so I collect dreamsicles too, just not as crazy about them anymore, I still like them tho:-)


A better picture of my special message build a bear from my dear husband.

My dear, dear friend drew and painted me that panda picture. I've got the border and comforter too.

The 3 8x10's on the wall were ones we took at the Memphis, TN zoo.

This is my profile picture, I'm not REALLY touching the mural with my lips, don't worry. This was taken at the San Diego, CA zoo last year. We even bought matching shirts. We have 2 more zoo's to tour...Washington, D.C. and Atlanta, GA.

Over at http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ everyone is linking up with their collections today. These are what I collect and make me smile when I see them. This one I got in Florida on vacation many years ago. He swings above the t.v. in the living room, so I see him everyday:-)
Our bedroom, they guy with the safari hat has a special message my husband recorded at the Build a Bear store. You can't see it very well but the curtains have pandas too, and the valance has bamboo.

from one of my Sanfran music statues

This rock weighs 35 pounds and came from my parents, they brought it all the way to Ohio from PA. My sister has an armadillo (she collects them) and my brother has a groundhog (he was born on groundhog day) I've had it for about 15 years, it's been thru 5 moves! Talk about a back breaker.

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Love your Panda's...they are soo cute! I love your header, I am a bargain shopper too!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lesli

Crystal said...

That sure is a cute collection!!

Marla Taviano said...

Pandas are so beautiful. My family and I went to 52 Zoos in 52 Weeks this past year, and we made it to all 4 U.S. zoos that have Giant Pandas. Washington D.C., San Diego, Atlanta, and Memphis. Quite a treat!

Summer said...

Your Panda's are super cute! They remind me of when we took Kelcee to the DC zoo and they have the cutest panda exhibit! Kelcee still has the stuffed Panda....She loves it....
Have a Happy Friday
Summer :0)

2SetsOfTwins4Me said...

panda bears are cute.
i used to collect everything related to dolphins but i somehow grew out of it. i still love dolphins but i just dont collect anything related to them anymore

MaJaTo said...

Nice Panda collection.

Okay, here's a Panda joke...

Q: What is black and white and goes round and round?

A: A panda stuck in a revolving door!