Friday, February 12

We All Scream For ICECREAM!!

Superbowl Sunday we were at our friends house and Seth was all about making ice cream, he put ice cubes and salt in one bag and put another bag consisting of milk, vanilla and I don't know what all. We tossed it around for 3 min. and wa laaaaa, we had ice cream! I didn't think to take a picture of that.

Then I suggested he make my recipe for snow ice cream, here he is after he went outside to get some clean white snow, putting in the ingredients and mixing it up. (I just discovered snow ice cream this week and right now I can't get enough of it.) Then we took a sample of each down to Cori to be the "judge"
The winner was Seth's ice cube version but she wasn't jumping up and down for either. Nothing beats Graeters Ice Cream!!!!

No comments: