Friday, June 12

FREE CHOCOLATE

I did it again this week!

One of my sources for bargains, Saving Sherry, http://www.savingsherry.blogspot.com/ is telling everyone that they can get a FREE candy bar. I did it last week and again this week, I can only get 2 MORE after today. Give it a try, it's totally simple, you fill out your mailing address and put in the security code and you wait 6 weeks and a coupon comes. There is nothing more to it and so far I haven't even been spamed, YIPPIE. I made it easy for you, I pasted it below to save you the time but I really wish you to go visit her blog. You won't be sorry. It goes on till September but the more that hear of it the harder it will be to get one.

If your not into free chocolate you can still cruise around her blog and get some really cool bargains/savings. There is one listed for printer paper at Staples on her blog, you might have to scroll down a few post or pages just look. It's only costing you $1.00 after rebate, limit of 2 so hurry and go check her out. She's saved me a lot of $$$$. Thanks Sherry.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FREE Chocolate Friday


Go here to get a coupon for a FREE Mars brand candy bar! The first 250,00 people to sign up after 9 am EST will get a coupon for a FREE candy bar in the mail! They are doing this special every Friday through September! SWEET! I believe you can get 1 coupon per Friday, and up to 4 coupons per household between now and September.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I signed up and won last week. I can't wait for free chocolate. :)

Lori said...

Free chocolate just taste better:-)