Sunday, July 5

Super Double Coupons at Kmart

Because Kmart is setting a limit of just 10 coupons I asked my husband to go along with me and he willingly came along:-) Shopping is not his idea of "FUN", I think he was amazed at how well I did. The 2 packs of diapers ended up costing a total of $12.00 and the 2 pkgs. of Purex added another $4.00 of course that is after coupons, the spaghetti sauce added another total of $4.00 ($1.00 each). That is $20.00 right there and there was at least $2.?? in tax, so really not a bad shopping trip, another one I'm proud of.


THEN:
Just like that, I started to spend I mean waste the profits on ONE loaf of bread for Sam's lunch tomorrow costing $2.89! It has to be cheaper than eating out, but it hurts when that happens. Never buy bread at the gas station because your definitely paying convience charges!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is insane how much the gas stations charge!

Jana said...

You have a good shopping sense.!! It looks like that Kmart will be doing this at least once-a-month.

Lori said...

Thanks Jana for the comment, I try my best at saving some bucks most anyway I can.