Wednesday, October 8

Off to Mishawaka, Indiana


This is some grill'in on the RANGE!


We also "roasted" marshmallows.







I was fortunate to run off to my sister and brother-in-law's house for 5 days. We had a blast. As you will see in the pictures we did some very unusual grilling, we played lots of backgammon, Aggravation, dominoes, battleship, (thanks Cori for the tip) and some other card game where we matched up colored tiled squares called Connecto.

We went to a sauerkraut dinner, several parks, one was a Japanese garden, went mushroom hunting (picture to follow), helped set up for a gigantic "rummage sale" where I found Blake and Jayde some clothes at a church she does sewing at on Tuesdays (picture to follow), went to the zoo, and went to CiCi pizza, "Welcome to CiCi's!" I love that place and Sam does not so my favorite brother-in-law took me there. (Sorry Tom, if you are my b.i.l., not sure what you are) haha.

Anyway, these are not listed in the order we went there and I am thinking I forgot a few places but that's OK. I had a great time sleeping in and having weird dreams, that's what too much sleep med does to me. I'm stuck on 1/4 tablet of my sleep pill but I took 3/4 since I had no reason to wake up early.
















After a mushroom seminar at a local
park we found this cauliflower
mushroom. We had it checked out by the
instructor and he assured us it was edible.
I cut it up and Sharyn coated it in flour
and sauteed it in butter. We sure enjoyed it!















My silly brother-in-law served us cookies and
milk. He was keeping our clothes clean with
towels. Does he actually think we would waste
a single crumb? I thought he knew us better
than that.














Not the best shot of an anteater, but I never
saw one at a zoo or anywhere but t.v. The
photo below has info on them.





























One day my sister came upon this castle
so she wanted to show me too.

No comments: