Friday, March 26
My Cleaning Tips
Over at http//www.kellyskornerblog.com you can get a million cleaning tips, these are all I can think of right now, I'll add more as they come to me.
1. Use a shower head with a handle it, it only takes 20 seconds or so to rinse off the shower walls and door/curtain after every shower. You don't get slime built up and the ledges get rinsed off daily.
2. Clean up as you go, the messes are so much easier to clean when fresh, like when your cooking.
3. Speaking about cooking...use non-stick pots and pans, but if you must use the other kind and you have a big stuck on mess, just let it soak a while, don't stress over the mess, come back to it after it "soaks off"
4. When your making potatoes, rinse the beaters in cold water a.s.a.p. (it runs right off, same with the pan).
5. Invest in some baby wipes, you can use these for simple counter or bathroom cleaning every other day until you get busy with the heavy duty cleaning.
6. Get the tunes going, and blare them as loud as you can.
7. Take advantage of the sunshine, who doesn't feel like they can do anything on a bright, bright sun shinny day!!!??? Oh, and try to get the cleaning done before it's too hot and you don't want to do anything.
What are some of your cleaning tips?