Wednesday, December 2

Tippy Tuesday (Wednesday Edition)

As you can tell from my previous post, I just wasn't into hunting for images but today is a new day and I'm here to help you do some holiday shopping or just get some for your own use (like me) okay, some will be for gifts , after all who doesnt enjoy a night off from cooking!
Here is just a small list if some gift cards that include a "BONUS CARD":
IHOP buy $25 get a $5 B.C.
Outback Steak buy $100 get $20 B.C.
Gold Star buy $25 get $5 B.C.
Container Store buy $100 get $25 B.C.
Applebees buy $50 get $10 B.C.
Smoky Bones buy $25 get $10. B.C.
Red Robin buy $25 get $5 B.C.
It is important to know usually if not ALWAYS these B.C. normally start Jan 1,10 and have a short time span; normally but not always into February. If you read the details and are careful these can make great gifts for the mail carrier, newspaper carrier, babysitter, friends or just yourself.
I'm not sure, but I would imagine you could purchase for example: at Smoky Bones a $10 and a $15 and still receive the $10 B.C. There ya have it...3 gifts.
If you find others doing a Bonus Card please post here or get in contact with me and I'll share it on my blog.

No comments: