Thursday, January 29

Lori, Pandas & Ruskin


So here is my first attempt at posting on our blog.
Lori really, NO REALLY, loves panda bears and as you can see she even has to have them on our calendar. You can't see too well the picture to the left behind her but that was a gift from Jennifer and family of our Thanksgiving trip to FL (VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!) If you click on the picture you can see more detail and then you can see many of the pictures of the great time we had. We really enjoyed our time together and I hope we get to do that again... and soon. As for our next trip we will be going to San Diego to the zoo which will be the second place in the US where you can see live panda bears. That leaves Atlanta and DC (already went to Memphis.) Course then the only other real place to see live panda bears is in China where they are from. Lori thinks that is why I want her to get her passport but I'm not sure we are ready for a trip to China.
You can also tell she likes to get her picture taken and smiles :) for the camera. I like to take pictures, sometimes too many she tells me but hey they are digital and if you don't want them delete them. You don't know when you might get a great shot that you keep forever. Posted by Sam, her husband.

3 comments:

Lori said...

He hit the nail on the head when he said I LOVE panda bears. Not too sure about going to China tho.

Nicole said...

Hope you have a great time in San Diego. We'll try to meet up with you if you ever come to Zoo Atlanta.

Lori said...

That would be great, cause I'd love to see you again. My thought is this summer or fall sometime. Just a thought tho.